If writing is one way you wish to make money online, then eHow might be one place youâ€™d like to look in to.
How to become an eHow Writer:
1) Register at eHow.
2) Sign up for their Writer Compensation Program.
3) Start uploading articles.
How eHow Writers Get Paid:
According to the site: Writers make money on the articles they submit. Payments are generally based on traffic the article receives and the quality and uniqueness of the content.
eHow Writers get paid via Paypal on a monthly basis. Please note, however, that while registrations/sign-ups are allowed internationally, payments are available to US residents only*.
Some Advantages for eHow Writers:
- Available article template which enable easy formatting and uploading of articles. Site instruction: Just choose the title and write the body of the article by filling in detailed step-by-step instructions. Add any tips or images readers will need to complete your How-To. Then pick a category, and youâ€™re ready to submit.
- Writers can publish articles on the topic of their choice.
- Contests and promotions are available, which enable writers to make more money.
- Tapping in to the eHow Community of Readers and Writers
- Promoting your own site/blog.
Since I’m not a US resident, I haven’t tried this service yet. If you’ve already given eHow a go, I’d love to hear from you. Do you like the program? Why or why not?
*Yes, this is definitely disappointing for non-US residents. Hopefully, they will soon change this policy.
Also See: Associated Content vs eHow Writer